Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here we go again!

I am back to my journaling and keeping track of all my food.  That's not the hard part.  The hard part is all in my head.  The thoughts of sabotage are always there, and so frustrating.  I really have come to an understanding that my weight issues are not really about food, and not really about the exercise...othewise I would have dropped weight by now.  My conclusion is that it's really about being worthy....yes, I am worthy!  And why is that so hard to say?  Really, I know I am....but????  it's the but??? that's killing me, and it's not the behind butt!  Ha ha!!!  So here, we go again!   Keeping up with the exercise, and keeping up with the journal, but most of all, keeping up with me and the thoughts that I am worth the time and effort to gain the body I want to have.

And on a happy note, we took Bella to the dog park yesterday, and she had soooo much fun!  We were totally entertained by her exuberance  and total exhileration of being able to run and play with the other dogs!  I enjoyed being with my husband and son, and to laugh in the cold air was a blast!

No comments: