Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally some layouts and a copic card!

Whew!  After working on these LO's off and on for a few weeks; I think they're done  I may still add bits and pieces, but here they are.

This first one is of my mom as a little girl with her sisters and dad, on the first new tractor that was purchased for the farm.  What a treat to have a NEW tractor.  I kept the page relatively simple to reflect the times.  What a proud man with his first three girls! 

This next pic is a LO of my mom with her mom and dad about 6 months apart.  I'm not totally pleased with it, maybe the wrong background paper, but it's done!  :)  My mom is the oldest of 8 kids, so it's pretty precious to have a few pics of just mom with her parents.



This LO is of my mom, her two sisters and grandma and grandpa in front of the house at Easter.  I'm not really thrilled with the black lace; I may change it out.

And the last LO is of my grandma and grandpa's wedding.  Isn't it funny how stoic they look; not a smile to be found! 

And finally....ta da....a card that I made using my Copic markers!  Isn't she the cutest thing.  I've had fun coloring and made a card for my nephew too; but forgot to take a picture! 

3 comments:

mow180 said...

Hey you have been busy! Great layouts and congrats on the card. I have so much stuff that I promised myself I wouldn't go the copic route, teehee.
I like the black lace, Tracee I just think I would put it closer to the bottom of the page. My thought only. I think that heavier stuff looks best as a sort of anchour. Buy I like it with the black lace, anyhow.

Traceemom said...

That's a great idea...I'll try it.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

great LO's Tracee =)