Monday, November 1, 2010

Another day

Well, I realized it's been almost 7 months since I posted anything on my blog and mostly it's because I haven't  scrapped much...so  I'm changing gears.  I'm thinking I'm going to try and use the blog to relate a bit of my experiences at Jo Dumont's Fitness Training Center.  Or Jo's!  I have been going to Jo's since mid-August.  I don't think I've ever lasted so long going to a workout center.  Have I lost tons of weight?  No.  Have I lost tons of inches?  No.  Have I increased my fitness?  Yes!  Which is I guess what counts.  We had a TRX class tonight, and while I'll never say a class is wonderful and that I actually enjoy it; I felt really proud of myself tonight.  I had to break a time or two on my planks...but I didn't quit!  I told Jo tonight my goal was to be able to do a certain type of plank..because Robert can't do it!  So the goal has been set!

Sometimes it's really frustrating as I have so much weight to lose, yet the pounds aren't coming off.  Diet!  I need to start tracking again :) Yes I do.  I am hoping I can get measured tomorrow...hopefully I'll see that some of the inches are making their way off!

No comments: