Saturday, December 18, 2010

And it's Christmas season!

It's been busy!  Can you tell, I haven't made a post!  I am itching for the next few days to be over!  Robert and the kids finished school yesterday...me....I wait until Tuesday!  Which is okay, as I'll have two extra days on the other end!

I'm still rocking the gym, 4 days so far this week!  I thought on Monday and Tuesday, "I'm rockin' it!  I feel great!  I can do this!"  then......on Wed. and Thursday Amanda kicked my a$$; yes she did.  I was still and sore on Friday, again wondering, "Why am I doing this to myself?".  So Friday night was treat night!  We had our Christmas open house last night.  I sampled everything that I wanted to.  I had 3 glasses of wine...I held a 2 and a half month old baby for a hour!  Yay me!  AND had the best time with our friends!   Where was I going with this...oh yes...food.  I am very proud of myself.  While I sampled all those yummy munchies that I love, I did NOT pig out, I did NOT eat excessively, and I still got to have my Christmas treats.  I'm learning!

And now it's Saturday morning, I just got up a little while ago, and was trying to talk myself out of going to the gym....then I read Jo's new website.  So I have eaten a wrap with my favorite crunchy peanut butter, and I'm off to change into my workout clothes...yes I'm going, as much as I tried to talk myself out of it...I can't!  I know I'll feel guilty for the rest of the weekend!  :)  Off I go!

No comments: