Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And surgery it is

But, I just don't know when yet!  I went to the surgeon for my appointment this morning; nice lady!!  She said I'll should have surgery in the next two months, depending on of course, howe busy the hospital gets to be!  I am hoping before Christmas...or after Christmas.  As you all know how much I love Christmas...and why be off when I can paid to be at home recooperating :)

I still go into surgery with some trepidation...it's been a long time...16 years in fact, but I NEVER want to face a gall bladder attack again. 

On another note, will be going to the gym tonight...kids have music lessons at 7, so off I'll go!  :)  Darn shouldn't have eaten those cookies for lunch!  :)  At least they were home made with oatmeal and coconut...right?????

No comments: