Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedding Scrapbook

These are the first few pages of the Christmas present I'm making for my brother and his wife...they were married in August.  I still have several pages to go, but they're planned out and now...it's just time to get them all done before Christmas!  If you'd like a closer look, just double click on the picture!


The paper on the right corner of the picture and the three circles on top, was the paper off the cupcake holders (they had cupcakes rather than a wedding cake) smart crafting eh?  :)  :)


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL. I hope they truly appreciate all the LOVE and thought and work you put into the pages you have completed and yet to complete. I cannot believe HOW much Brent now looks like Uncle Jack! WOW!!!! It has been a long time.
Thanks for sharing.
Love PRR

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on these pages! I love the snippits of the cupcake paper and the touches of colour that match their colours. Robin

Traceemom said...

Thanks Patti, thanks Robin...still need to do lots but it's coming along!!!