Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Proud momma!

Last night was Carinne's "Evening of the Arts" for her school.  Her school choir performed, and I  did exactly what Carinne said not to do...I sat in the second row, right in front of her!  It was funny as she tried so hard not to look at her mom!  I was so amazed and thrilled with how well the choir performed. Kudos to her choir director LeeAnn!   A beautiful rendiition of "Thankful"  check out Josh Grobin's version if you like!  Several more songs were performed, including a beautiful"Alleluia"  with the group finishing with a smash up of "The First Noel" and "Canon in D" (taking a que from Glee).  :) 

I am so proud of my beautiful daughter.  She's come a long way from the days where we'd listen to cd's and she's sing and spin...yes spin...she was a spinner!  LOL  I have videos of her singing, "Up on a Housetop" as loud as she could, and spinning in continious circles.  I'm amazed she didn't crash into something.  "Spinning" was something she did for years, and I've just realized she doesn't do it anymore.   I kind of miss that.   My little girl is growing into a beautiful young woman with an amazing voice. 

I can't wait to hear them again, and again. 

No comments: