Monday, November 8, 2010

Another day, another dollar!

I got some really good news at school today, we're are raking in the credits!  yay!  The hard part to swallow is that more than 2/3 are coming from me.  My I knew I was doing a copious amount of marking, and now when I see it in black and white I have total confirmation!  I'm not crazy!!!

However, I was able to get relatively caught up thanks to my fabulous principal, who came in on Friday to help bail me out.

I was a good girl on the weekend, and went to the gym...Amanda kicked my butt.  I have never felt so dizzy at class.  I had to bail on the stairs, which is not how I like to roll.  I kind of felt guilty about it once I got home, but later when I could barely get up off the kitchen floor (I was yes, cleaning), I realized it's okay to say, it's too much.

Tonight is another TRX class, hoping that one goes a bit better.  It's going to be a busy couple of days with report cards, parent/teacher interviews and gym time...but I'm on it like a dirty shirt...and yes I have laundry to do too!  LOL

No comments: