Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yay, a scrapbooking day!

Well not really, a whole day, but an evening!  I was able to get four pages done out of my brother's wedding album (his Christmas present), and it felt great to finally get it started.  I'll post some pictures once I get it done.  It felt really great to get back in my room and do something crafty. 

I did have a good workout with Jo today.  I have to keep the long term goal in mind, and sometimes it's really hard.  I almost didn't go today, feeling like a wanted to have my own pity party...should I go???  should I go????  What finally did the trick was remembering the white shirt I had seen a lady wear at a party I went to...classy shirt, beautiful fabric...loved it...but there's no way I can wear it now, the tummy just isn't there...YET!  So off I went....felt good once I was there...how come it's so hard to get out the door?  I know I'm healthier, I know I"m stronger...can't wait for the scale to say the same thing!

No comments: